Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Ave Maria" by Gounod & J. S. Bach
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Level 5: Advanced level (See other levels of this music)
- 4 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): C major - Bach's prelude's original key
- Fingerings: Some for the right hand
- Pedal markings: Not specified
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website. No vocal recording
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00021
About "Ave Maria" by Gounod & Bach:
This is a piano sheet music of "Ave Maria" by French composer, Charles Gounod. Gounod created a melody on top of J. S. Bach's "Prelude in C Major" from The Well-Tempered Clavier. It is commonly played by piano and voice.
Tips for playing Level 5 "Ave Maria" by Gounod & Bach
This particular arrangement here is for piano solo. You'll be playing both the accompaniment part and melody line. It is at an advanced level (level 5). Therefore, there are no specific damper pedal markings. However, you can add damper pedaling here and there as you wish. Some helpful fingering numbers are provided for the right hand but not many. The key for this arrangement is written in the key of C Major which is the original key of Bach's original "Prelude in C Major." Though, the common key that is used to sing is in the key of F Major.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.