Overview of this sheet music:
- "Piano Concerto No. 1" - The 1st Movement by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 1: beginners
- 2 pages of music
- 1 page of hand positions & brief tutorial
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): A minor - C major
- Fingerings: on all the notes
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00691
About Tchaikovsky's "Piano Concerto No. 1 - The First Movement":
"Piano Concerto No. 1" is one of the most famous piano concertos among all piano concertos that exist in the world. It was composed by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) from the romantic era. And the 1st movement is the most popular and familiar one to many people among the three movements of "Piano Concerto No. 1." It is a very dynamic piece.
Tips for playing Level 1 "Piano Concerto No. 1 - The First Movement":
This particular arrangement is at Level 1 (for beginners). And it doesn't require any hand-position change (shifting) at all for the entire piece. After you download it, please locate the hand position on the tutorial page. The fingering numbers are provided on all the notes. You'll be playing only the melody notes without any additional harmonic notes. There are a few black keys that you need to play in this arrangement. When you see a sharp (#) or flat (b) sign on the music score, go to the black keys which are also indicated on the tutorial page. The 1st Movement of "Piano Concerto No. 1" was originally written in the key of B flat minor - D flat major by Tchaikovsky. But to accommodate the beginner players, this arrangement is written in the key of A minor - C major which is just one-half step lower than the original.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To learn more about the composer of "Piano Concerto No. 1," Pyotr Tchaikovsky, please visit our page, "About Pyotr Tchaikovsky."
- To find more piano sheet music of pieces by Tchaikovsky, please visit our collection page, "By Pyotr Tchaikovsky."
- To find more piano sheet music of classical music, please visit our collection page, "Classical."
- To find more arrangements for piano solo sheet music of pieces written as orchestral works, please visit our page, "From Orchestra."