Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "The Calypso Bird"
- Composer: Mizue Murakami
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Level 5: advanced level
- 3 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): C major
- Fingerings: None
- Pedal markings: Not specified
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNM00031
More about this Level 5 "The Calypso Bird"
This piano sheet music, "The Calypso Bird" was composed by Mizue Murakami at Galaxy Music Notes for players who are interested in learning Soca and Calypso style from Trinidad and Tobago in Caribbean. This style of music is usually played by a lot of musicians. However, this was created for players who like to play the style on piano by her or himself. This means it requires complicated rhythms and high level of coordination between right hand and left hand. The structure of this song is A-B-C-A. These 3 sections have different rhythm patterns and coordination patterns that players can challenge. We didn't add staccato markings. But you can use staccato on most notes except some long notes. Play lively throughout. Therefore there is no dynamic marking. The best way to learn this song (specially the rhythm parts) is to listen to the complete audio sample on our website as many as you like, after learning the notes, to "hear" and "feel" the rhythm.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- If you like to learn more about Mizue Murakami who wrote "The Calypso Bird" at Galaxy Music Notes, please visit our page, "About Us."
- To find more compositions by Mizue Murakami, please visit our collection page, "By Mizue Murakami."
- To find more piano sheet music for other Latin style songs, please visit our collection page, "Latin / Spanish / Caribbean."