Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Prelude in E Minor" Op. 28, No. 4
- Composer: Frederic Chopin
- Level 4: intermediate - Original form
- 2 page of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): E minor - original key
- Fingerings: None
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS0058
About "Prelude in E Minor" by Chopin:
The famous "Prelude in E Minor" was composed by Frederic Chopin (1810 - 1849) from the romantic era. Unlike other works by Chopin, this "Prelude in E Minor" is not as challenging as others. The tempo is fairly slow. And the interesting thing is that the harmonies keep changing only slightly and slowly which creates a lot of surprises, curiosity, and a haunting feel to it.
Tips for playing Level 4 "Prelude in E Minor" by Chopin:
On this page, we are offering Level 4 (intermediate) "Prelude in E Minor" It is in the original form (not arranged). And it's in the original key of E minor. It is No. 4 of 24 preludes from a collection of preludes - Op. 28, Chopin wrote. On the 2nd page of the score, there are some stretching chords that players with small hands may have difficulty with. For those players, some parenthesized notes on the music score may be omitted. The damper (sustain) pedal markings are not specified, but you may use the pedal throughout the piece. Suggested fingering numbers are not provided for this level. Please play slowly and not too loudly.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- If you like to learn more about the composer, Frederic Chopin who wrote "Prelude in E Minor," please visit our page, "About Frederic Chopin."
- You may also like piano sheet music of other piano works. Please visit our collection page, "Classical Piano and Keys."