Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Prelude in C"
- From The Well-Tempered Clavier Part 1
- Original form
- Composer: J. S. Bach
- Level 4: intermediate
- 3 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this music): C major
- Fingerings: only some at the end
- Pedal markings: none but you may use a sustain pedal as you wish
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00361
About "Prelude in C" by Bach:
"Prelude in C Major" from Vol. 1 is the most famous prelude from The Well-Tempered Clavier by a German composer, J. S. Bach from the baroque era. Pieces from The Well-Tempered Clavier were created for keyboards such as harpsichord at that time. However, you can play it on the piano.
Tips for playing Level 4 "Prelude in C Major":
This sheet music on this page is at Level 4, and it's in the original form. There are only a few fingering numbers provided at the end of the piece. And there is no damper (sustain) pedal marking. However, you may use the pedal for each measure or twice per measure. Try your best for the last right-hand note of each measure not to carry over to the next measure. If you do so, it'll create a harmonic crash.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To learn more about the composer of The Well-Tempered Clavier, J. S. Bach, please visit our page, "About J. S. Bach."
- To find more sheet music for pieces by J. S. Bach, please visit our collection page, "By J. S. Bach."
- You may also like piano sheet music of other keyboard works. Please visit our collection page, "Classical Piano and Keys."