Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Carol of the Bells"
- Music composer: Mykola Leonidovich
- Level 1: beginners (See other levels of this song)
- 2 pages of music
- 1 page of hand positions and brief tutorial
- Cover sheet
- Lyrics: Not included
- Key (for this arrangement): A minor
- Fingerings: on most notes but not on the repeated patterns
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger and music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00431
About "Carol of the Bells":
"Carol of the Bells" is a song based on the traditional Ukrainian folk chant created by Ukrainian composer, Mykola Leonidovich. Initially, it wasn't a Christmas carol. However, when Peter Wilhousky wrote a lyrics to it, it became viral in the United States as a Christmas carol. It is one of the most popular Christmas carols today. To learn more about the story behind "Carol of the Bells," please visit our page, "About Carol of the Bells."
Tips for playing Level 1 "Carol of the Bells":
On this Level 1 "Carol of the Bells," you can stay with one hand-position for the entire song. After you download it, please locate the hand-position on the tutorial page. The fingering numbers are provided on a lot of notes except the repeated notes and phrases. There are a couple of black keys. When you see a sharp sign (#) on a note on the music score, please go to the black key which is also pictured on the tutorial page. You'll be playing only the melody notes in this arrangement. If this arrangement is too easy for you, please try other levels of "Carol of the Bells" which has additional harmonic notes.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To find more piano sheet music for Christmas and Holiday songs, please visit our collection page, "Christmas" at multi-levels.