Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Piano Concerto No. 1" - The 1st Movement
- Composer: Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 4: intermediate (See other levels of this music)
- 2 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): A minor - C major
- Fingerings: on a few notes for helpful hints
- Pedal markings: not specified
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger and music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00694
About Tchaikovsky's "Piano Concerto No. 1 - The First Movement":
"Piano Concerto No. 1" is one of the most famous piano concertos among all piano concertos that exist in the world. It was composed by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) from the romantic era. And the 1st movement is the most popular and familiar one to many people among the three movements of "Piano Concerto No. 1." It is a very dynamic piece. To learn more about "Piano Concerto No. 1," please visit our page, "Learn about Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1."
Tips for playing Level 4 "Piano Concerto No. 1 - The First Movement":
This particular arrangement is at Level 4 (intermediate). Players have to jump around quickly among different octaves with the left-hand to play chords. It is easy enough but still sounds dynamic. The damper (sustain) pedal markings are not specified at all. However, we recommend pedaling here and there throughout the piece. Only a few fingering numbers provided for helpful hints. "Piano Concerto No. 1 - The 1st Movement" was originally written in the key of B flat minor - D flat major by Tchaikovsky. But this arrangement is written in the key of A minor - C major which is just one-half step lower than the original. The key of A minor - C major is comfortable for the left-hand to jump around among different octaves quickly on all white keys for intermediate players.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To learn more about the composer of "Piano Concerto No. 1," Pyotr Tchaikovsky, please visit our page, "About Pyotr Tchaikovsky."
- To find more piano sheet music of pieces by Tchaikovsky, please visit our collection page, "By Pyotr Tchaikovsky."
- To find more piano sheet music of classical music, please visit our collection page, "Classical."
- To find more arrangements for piano solo sheet music of pieces written as orchestral works, please visit our page, "From Orchestra."