Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Rockin' Robin"
- By Leon René
- Level 2: very easy
- Two pages of music
- Hand positions and brief tutorial page
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): F major
- Fingerings: on all the notes excepted repeated notes
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website. No vocal recording included
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger and music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00702
About the song, "Rockin' Robin":
"Rockin' Robin" was written by Leon René. Bobby Day recorded it and made it very popular in 1958. Later, Micheal Jackson re-popularized the song in 1972. It is considered in the genre of Rock and Roll, and R and B. To learn more about this song, please visit our page, "How Rockin' Robin became popular."
Tips for playing Level 2 "Rockin' Robin":
This is Level 2 (very easy) "Rockin' Robin" for piano. You can stay in one hand position for the entire song. After you download it, please locate the hand position on the tutorial page. There are fingering numbers provided on most notes except repeated notes on the music score. You'll be playing its melody notes and additional harmonic notes to accompany the melody line for this level. Therefore, it requires a lot more coordination between right and left hands and between different fingers than Level 1 "Rockin' Robin." There are three black keys that you have to use several times each. When you see a flat sign (b) on the score, please go to the black key described on the tutorial page. The direction (going back to repeat and jumping to the ending section and so forth) is quite complicated in this arrangement. Please read the tutorial page to learn how to repeat and jump to coda (ending section).
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- You may experiment with piano sheet music for other songs at Level 1 and Level 2. The sheet music from Level 1 and Level 2 come with the hand-position tutorial page and a lot of fingering numbers on the music score.