Piano sheet music of "Chinese Dance" from The Nutcracker in level 4
About this sheet music and what it includes:
- Chinese Dance (also known as "Tea") from The Nutcracker by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 4: Intermediate (See other levels of this song)
- 2 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Fingerings: a few of them provided.
- Key of this arrangement: C major
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
More about this Level 4 "Chinese Dance":
Chinese Dance (also called "Tea") is from the orchestral work for the ballet suite, The Nutcracker, written by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893). This particular arrangement is in intermediate level (Level 4). The range you have to travel on the keys is quite wide. You do have to quickly change positions. The key of this arrangement is in C major to accommodate piano players in intermediate level even though Tchaikovsky wrote this piece in key of B flat major. A few fingerings are suggested on the sheet music. A very fun piece to play.
To learn more about the story behind The Nutcracker please visit our About The Nutcracker page. And to learn more about The Nutcracker's composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky please visit our About Pyotr Tchaikovsky page.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice !
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive the file via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE !