About this sheet music and what it includes:
- "Chinese Dance" (also known as "Tea") from The Nutcracker by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 4: Intermediate (See other levels of this song)
- 2 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Fingerings: a few of them provided.
- Key (for this arrangement): C major
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00063
More about this Level 4 "Chinese Dance":
"Chinese Dance" (also called "Tea") is from the orchestral work for the ballet suite, The Nutcracker, written by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) from the romantic era. It sounds comical, and it is very popular in The U. S. A. during the Christmas season.
This particular arrangement is at an intermediate level (Level 4). The range you have to travel on the keys is quite wide. You do have to quickly change hand-positions. However, the left-hand part is quite easy. It'll be playing only C and G alternating for the entire piece. The key to this arrangement is in C major to accommodate piano players at an intermediate level even though Tchaikovsky wrote this piece in the key of B flat major. A few fingerings are suggested on the sheet music. A very fun piece to play. For both the right-hand part and left-hand part, when you see the staccato notes, making them very crisp sound will make this piece sound very nice.
You may also like piano sheet music:
- from The Nutcracker at multi-levels
- of works by Tchaikovsky at multi-levels
- of music from ballets at multi-levels
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.