About this sheet music and what it includes:
- "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 5: Advanced level (See other levels of this song)
- 3 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): E minor - original key
- Fingerings: None
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00083
More about this Level 5 "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":
"Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" is from the orchestral work for the famous ballet suite, The Nutcracker, written by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) from the romantic era. It is a quiet piece with a lot of sound of high pitch bells. It is very popular in The U. S. A. during the Christmas season.
This particular arrangement is at an advanced level (Level 5). It's a fun but quite challenging arrangement. It's written in the original key of E minor. It is almost the same as the orchestral version, but it's arranged for a piano solo. There is no fingering numbers suggested on the score for this Level 5 "Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy." The damper pedal markings are specified even though there are not many times you need to use it. Try not to be too heavy on the staccato notes. Playing them lightly and crispy will make it sound lovely like little bell sounds. Enjoy the challenge!
You may also like piano sheet music:
- from The Nutcracker at multi-levels
- of works by Tchaikovsky at multi-levels
- of music from ballets at multi-levels
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.