Piano sheet music of "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker in level 2
About this sheet music and what it includes:
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Level 2: Very easy level (See other levels of this song)
- 1 page of music
- Hand positions & brief tutorial page
- Cover sheet
- Key of this arrangement: A minor
- Fingerings: on all the notes except on the repeated patterns
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
More about this Level 2 "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy is from the orchestral work for the ballet suite, The Nutcracker written by a Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893).This particular arrangement is in very easy level (Level 2). And it doesn't require any hand-position change at all for the entire piece. Please take a look at the hand-position page and also pay attention to some black keys (sharps #). Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy was written originally in key of E minor. But this arrangement is written in key of A minor to accommodate piano players in Level 2 (very easy level).
To learn more about the story behind The Nutcracker please visit our About The Nutcracker page. And to learn more about The Nutcracker's composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky please visit our About Pyotr Tchaikovsky page.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice !
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive the file via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE !