Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "La Cinquantaine" (also known as "The Golden Marriage" or "The Golden Wedding)
- Composer: Jean Gabriel-Marie
- Level 2: very easy (See other levels of this song)
- 3 pages of music
- Hand position tutorial page
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): A minor
- Fingerings: on all the notes except repeated notes
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger and music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00232
About the music, "La Cinquantaine":
"La Cinquantaine" was composed by French composer, Jean Gabriel-Marie (1852 - 1928) from the romantic era. This composition is also known as "The Golden Wedding" or "The Golden Marriage." It means the 50th wedding anniversary. "La Cinquantaine" is the best-known work by Jean Gabriel-Marie. Commonly it's played by cello and piano. It has a gipsy-folk sound to it even though Jean Gabriel-Marie is a French composer from the romantic era.
Tips for playing Level 2 "La Cinquantaine":
This Level 2 (Very easy level) "La Cinquantaine" is arranged for piano solo. After you download it, please find the hand position on the tutorial page. There are fingering numbers provided on almost all the notes except on repeated notes. You'll be playing melody notes and harmonic notes at the same time. Therefore, it requires more coordination between right and left hands, and between different fingers than Level 1 "La Cinquantaine." If you didn't understand the rhythm of this Level 2 "La Cinquantaine," please refer to our free complete audio sample on the top of this page.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To learn more about the composer, Jean Gabriel-Marie who composed "La Cinquantaine," please visit our page, "About Jean Gabriel-Marie."
- To find more piano solo sheet music for other classical pieces, please visit our collection page, "Classical" at multi-levels.