Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "O Holy Night"
- Music composer: Adolphe Charles Adam
- Lyricist: Placide Cappeau
- Level 2: very easy (See other levels of this song)
- 3 pages of music
- Hand position tutorial page
- Cover sheet
- Lyrics page (English version)
- Fingerings: on all the notes except some repeated notes
- Key (for this arrangement): C Major
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website. (No vocal recording)
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00332
About the song, "O Holy Night":
"O Holy Night" is a famous Christmas carol. The music was composed by a French composer, Adolphe Adam in 1847 to the French poem written by a French poet, Placide Cappeau. It's been sung in many languages translated from French. To learn more about this Christmas carol, please visit our page, "About O Holy Night."
Tips for playing Level 2 "O Holy Night":
In this Level 2 arrangement (very easy level), you only move hand position once in the middle of a song. After you download it, please locate those hand positions on the tutorial page. There are 2 black keys with the bass clef which you use your left hand to play on. On the music score, when you see a sharp sign (#), please go to the black key which is also indicated on the tutorial page. The fingering numbers are provided on all notes except repeated notes. And unlike Level 1 "O Holy Night," you'll be playing both the melody notes and harmonic notes. Therefore, it requires more coordination with right and left hands and also different fingers than Level 1 "O Holy Night." This Level 2 "O Holy Night" is written for piano solo. However, you or someone else can sing along. The separate lyrics page is included in the PDF file. We are using the most popular John Sullivan Dwight's English version.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To find more piano sheet music for Christmas & Holiday songs, please visit our collection page, "Christmas" at multi-levels.