Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Tango in D Major"
- From Espana, Op. 165
- Composer: Isaac Albéniz
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Level 4: intermediate level (See other levels of this song)
- 3 pages of music
- Cover sheet
- Key (for this arrangement): C major
- Fingerings: None
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger and music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00424
About "Tango in D Major" by Albéniz:
"Tango in D Major" was composed by Spanish composer Isaac Albéniz (1860 - 1909) from the romantic era and is No. 2 of the suite Espana Op. 165. It is popular for guitar. However, it was originally written for piano solo by Albéniz.
Tips for playing Level 4 "Tango in D Major":
On this page, we are offering Level 4 arrangement of "Tango in D Major" in the key of C major instead of D major which is the original key written by Albeniz. This arrangement is a lot easier than the original form. However, because your left hand will be playing the tango bass accompaniment throughout, and your right hand will be taking care of all the melody notes, you can hear the tango style a lot better in this level of arrangement than Level 1 and Level 2 arrangements. No fingering numbers are provided for this level of "Tano in D Major." You do not have to use a dumper (sustain) pedal for this level. However, if you wish to use it, you may do so here and there. To learn its rhythm correctly, please refer to our free complete audio sample on the top of this page.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet), and Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To learn more about the composer, Isaac Albéniz who wrote "Tango in D Major," please visit our page, "About Isaac Albeniz."
- To find more piano sheet music of Spanish sounding pieces, please visit our collection page, "Latin, Spanish, Caribbean."