Overview of this digital piano sheet music:
- "Carol of the Bells"
- Music composer: Mykola Leonidovich
- Level 2: very easy (See other levels of this song)
- 2 pages of music
- 1 page of hand positions & brief tutorial
- Cover sheet
- Lyrics: Not included
- Key (for this arrangement): A minor
- Fingerings: on most notes but not on the repeated patterns
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
- Product code: GMNS00432
About "Carol of the Bells":
"Carol of the Bells" is a song based on the traditional Ukrainian folk chant created by Ukrainian composer, Mykola Leonidovich. Initially, it wasn't a Christmas carol. However, when Peter Wilhousky wrote a lyrics to it, it became viral in the United States as a Christmas carol. It is one of the most popular Christmas carols today. To learn more about the story behind "Carol of the Bells," please visit our page, "About Carol of the Bells."
Tips for playing Level 2 "Carol of the Bells":
On this Level 2 "Carol of the Bells," you'll be coordinating two hands to play the melody notes and harmonic notes. Therefore, it requires a lot more coordination with right and left hands and different fingers than Level 1 "Carol of the Bells." The hand positions will change a few times. Please refer to the tutorial page to understand how to find out about each hand-position. There are a couple of black keys with the left-hand finger number 3 and 4. When you see the sharp sign (#), please go to the nearby black keys. The fingering numbers are provided on the most notes except repeated notes and phrases.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice!
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it, you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive a download link via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE!
If you have a difficulty downloading a PDF file, you may need to upgrade or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also like:
- To find more piano sheet music for Christmas & Holiday songs, please visit our collection page, "Christmas" at multi-levels.