Piano sheet music of "What Child is This" in level 4
About this sheet music and what it includes:
- What Child is This
- Level 4: Intermediate (See other levels of this song)
- 3 pages of music
- Additional lyrics page
- Cover sheet
- Key of this arrangement: A minor
- Fingerings: None
- Instrumentation: For piano solo
- Complete audio sample: Always free to listen to on our website. (No vocal recording)
- Downloading file: PDF
- Arranger & music editor: Mizue Murakami
- Publisher: Galaxy Music Notes
More about this Level 4 "What Child is This":
"What Child is This" is a Christmas carol which lyrics were written by William Chatterton Dix based on the melody from an English folk song, "Greensleeves". In this intermediate level arrangement (Level 4), left hand sometimes invade right hand space. Maintain to bring out the melody and be precise about the pedal technique.
Download, Print (or see it on your tablet) & Practice !
This product is a digital download. After you purchase it you will be downloading a PDF file. You should be able to download it to your desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet if they are connected to the internet. You'll also receive the file via email. You may download it later when it's convenient. After you download it, please print it out or see it on your tablet for your use. And most importantly, PRACTICE !